Friday, April 4, 2008

An Interlude: Happy Birthday, Beans!

A few weeks ago (although it seems like ages now) Mike and I celebrated our 24th birthdays. My birthday is March 1st, and Mike was born a mere 36 hours before me, early in the morning of February 29th. Our roomie Robyn, whose SF residency we recently enjoyed with much vigor, was, due to this same residency, unable to attend our birthday bash. Imagine our delight when we opened the front door a few days later and found these on our doorstep!


Our buttery delicious roomie had made the trek after all!

Today is Robyn's birthday. We wanted to do something for her that was at least half as awesome as the birthday present she sent to us. That's why we were so excited when she showed us the Zombie Brain Gelatin Mold at the Exploratorium gift shop. "Should I buy it?" she squealed. "No!" we exclaimed in perfect unison, "Because we will buy it for you. For your birthday!!"

Please enjoy the photodocumentation of the results: a delicious birthday breakfast for our favorite roomie. Happy birthday Robyn!!




2 comments:

Robyn said...

Eeeeeee!!! That's a squeal of delight. You guys are the best!! And I like your re-creation of the dialogue. Spot on! I will replay these days in my mind for years to come.

Thanks roomies! Laaaaaaahhv!!

Dan Steinbacher said...

Um, yum?