Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why I will Most Likely Begin Blarging Again.

Hello! It's been a while! I've aged literally months since last we spoke. But you-- wow. You look just the same. What's your secret? I mean really!


Now that the small talk's out of the way, let me tell you why I'm here. Mike and I are about to embark on something that's equal parts fantastic, horrifying, and unbelievable. I'm calling it Mike-and-SharTours for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with something better before we leave.


But I digress. Let me help you picture what I'm talking about, using a picture:


There, do you see?


Yes friends, from March 31st until April 30th, we're going to be on the most bitchin-est road trip since Kerouac roamed the streets of America. Plan on reading a lot about it as we plan and accomplish it with the greatest of ease!

6 comments:

Wesley said...

have fun. take lots of pictures!

Angie said...

JARwesome!!

Angie said...

Jar Awesome! <--I think is what I meant.

Anonymous said...

well HELLO there!!!

I notice that @ stop S you will be in St. Louis. now, I don't know WHAT day, or time, or such, you shall BE in St. Louis.. I can offer this though.. Hannibal Mo. is just a 2 hr jaunt north! MARK TWAIN! TOM SAWYER! WOOo! It is a super awesome little town! plus, THERE ARE THE TOM SAWYER CAVES!!! OMG! and a Mark Twain Museum!!

you guys will love it!

this is Bexx by the by!

Anonymous said...

HEY! I just noticed.. if you add 2 more stops.. you'll have the complete alphabet there! a googled road map of A to Z!

I think your Y and Z stops should be like, um random goofy places.. like a 7-11 and then when you go into said 7-11 the both of you should just go ALL TOURIST on it. take pics with the person behind the counter.. tell them that you've waited AGES to come to this 7-11.. tell them you've dreamed of this 7-11 since NEW MEXICO!

oh my god, I will give you a WHOLE DOLLAR when you come back if you do this!

bexx

sharleen higa said...

You know, that's a little brill. I'll consult with my co-pilot and see what we can do. :)